An open forum for co-op residents. Post news, plug your whatever, discuss issues, list items for sale, ask for help, type gibberish - anything, really.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR SELECTION COMMITTEE MEETING

Kathy and Sarah would like to move into #203. Kathy is a sculptor/photographer. They would like to schedule the Selection Committee meeting this weekend (as one of them is going out of town). They are available Saturday until 3:00 PM or Sunday until 3:00 PM.

Please call me (as my email at home is still not working) at 651-489-1133 and let me know if your interested and what days and times work for you. I will figure out which date/time works for the most folks and schedule the meeting for then.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger bethandmiles said...

I am interested, thanks!

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home