An open forum for co-op residents. Post news, plug your whatever, discuss issues, list items for sale, ask for help, type gibberish - anything, really.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Need Participants for Selection Committee Meeting

>From: "Rebecca Thayer"
>Subject: Need Participants for Selection Committee Meeting
>Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:32:34 -0500
>
>Hey All,
>
>Kelli has folks approved to move into #223. So we need to have an
>Artists Selection Committee meeting. Sasha does photography and
>Scott
>is studying to be an architect.
>
>Scott is going to be in town this weekend only, so I am trying to
>get
>a meeting together for this weekend. If anyone is available either
>Saturday Morning around 9AM/10AM or Sunday before 2:00 PM, please
>CALL
>me (my internet is down). When you leave the message, let me know
>which time works better for you. I'll pick the day and time that
>most
>people can attend.
>
>Let me know if you have any questions (please call).
>
>Thanks!
>Rebecca
>Phone (check list)
>
>P. S. Just a reminder that there's a Board Meeting this Sunday at
>7:30 PM for anyone that is interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home