An open forum for co-op residents. Post news, plug your whatever, discuss issues, list items for sale, ask for help, type gibberish - anything, really.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Head count of FFL Blog users

While I think this is an awsome idea, I think we need to assume not everyone will be using/reading this blog. As a result, I think it is important to take a head count of the people who have visited.

Please just post, and maybe mention how you would like to use the blog:

As for myself, I will post things around town that I am involved in or are of particular interest for the community.

Cheers,
Kathie #223

4 Comments:

Blogger bethandmiles said...

YES! A great idea - count me in, thanks! Beth in loft #222

1:25 PM

 
Blogger JenniferM said...

Fabulous idea! I'm in!

As for the head count...I'll be using it periodically to put up announcements and think its a great way to see what everyone is working on.

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm here too. Big Thanks to Andy for setting this up.

Rebecca

7:21 PM

 
Blogger TheInvisibleHallMonitor said...

Another Head!

I will be using this forum as a tool to investigate suspicious hallway activity. I may interrogate the occasional user or perhaps lay traps masquerading as benign posts.

THANK YOu ANDY!!

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home